Friday, August 8, 2008

You're Invited!


To all Powerful Pre-Advanced students (past and
present):

You're invited!

...to happy hour drinks and tapas at Toratatsu Japanese Tapas Bistro on Denman Street just North of Robson. Follow the link to their website for more information and directions.

We'll meet there at 6:00 pm on Thursday, August 14. Please RSVP by Tuesday (Aug. 12) to let me know if you can come. Send me a text message or email, or leave a comment on the blog.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

2 comments:

Erick said...

Hi Naomi, we miss you today, I hope you are better now.
I am just write to ask how are you and to say that I am going to the dinner :-)
See you tomorrow!

Akiko said...

Hi Naomi,
thank you for that day! I enjoyed a lot.
I think you should go for dinner for/with your lovely classmates again;)

Take care!